Saturday, September 11, 2010

Work

work can be unpredictable at times.














I was supposed to be an order taker last night, which isn't too bad.. but I don't enjoy as much. Luckily, I was told to take Drive orders. Well i was about to have my WORLD rocked!

We had a non stop line for almost 2 hours! So I suggested to use the Hand Held (to go out and take orders) and Maricella who is the manager says, No. So I'm like okay.. but its a really long line!

 A few minutes later, my screen is doing its own thing and I look at the Monitor and there is someone doing handheld. I WAS PISSED! I wanted to do that so bad!! so that was awsm!

After that I gave the headset to Jonathan and no one told me to do anything.. so I was a wanderer! I basically did everything but cook and board. It was sweet!

Then I got off and went home. Tim was having a guy night and said he would be done about 940. But he wasn't. I guess they went off scorpion hunting.. Thanks for telling me!

So I decided to take a shower and then watch some scrubs!!













I love this show! it makes me sooo happy! Plus i Love JD and Elliot's messed up relationship and am soo happy for the end result!

Then I decided since Tim still hadn't texted me after 10 that i was just gonna go to bed. So I did! However, I woke up at 3:27 to an alarm that hasn't gone off in forever! I am pretty sure it is possessed! Scary!

Today we are painted my sisters Dining room and Kitchen. The floor had to be ripped up because the Refrigerator decided to malfunction and leaked into the floorboards.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment