Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sweet Married life

I can not even begin to express how happy, and thankful I am!

I had a fantastic weekend with friends and family! I married my best friend and was blessed by friends all over the world!

Thank you to everyone who has supported Tim and I! We cannot begin to express our gratitude for your kindness!

On Sunday we opened prezzies over at my mums house with Tim and my parents! What a haul!! I am so grateful that we have friends who were willing to help us start our home and family! Our poor apartment might explode though... Today I just couldnt take it any long So I started cleaning and putting things away! Our little apartment is full of goodies and finally looking homely!

Today I cut up chicken and mixed up a bbq sauce in my crock pot! I can't wait to make dinner for my husband! I am SOOOOO excited!  I am beginning to feel like a real wife. I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen and the front room and cooked! I can't believe how tired i am! But truly i wouldn't have it any other way! I love my Timmy!

This sunday will be our first sunday in a family ward as Husband and Wife.. I am slightly nervous for Relief Society, but I LOVED RS on the Mish.. so i really am looking forward to it, I'm just nervous to meet new people..

Well I'm off to finish some laundry and then go pick up my husband! Have a wonderful day and be grateful for all that you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment