Thursday, November 4, 2010

Newly Weds

Some times I get really down on myself..

Last night I attempted dinner.. it would have been sooo good if I HADNT followed the timing directions.. The chicken ended up being burned and tasted funny. At least the salad was good and the rice was good. I learned that i like ranch on my rice too so that was exciting! And at least the apartment was finally clean! I am soo grateful that i had the energy to finally clean out the front room..

Today I have work and school and then Tim and I HAVE to finish our Thank you cards.. Its important for everyone to know how truly thankful we are...

I Love my Husband!! He always reassures me that he loves me and wants me to be happy! I am grateful for his hard work and understanding!  And I LOVE our little apartment.. I will post a few pictures soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think we've all had our fair share of newly wedded breakdowns. Don't worry, it gets better! I know you will work it all out but if you need help, don't be afraid to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you are married! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you introduce your new hubby to the infamous Ramen Noodles and Cheese concoction that we shared together. If you like ranch on your rice, then maybe he'll enjoy this new treasure! I love you, and I miss you. I can't believe how long its been since I've seen you! I think you're going to make an amazing wife! Welcome to the married club! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete