Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! :)

YAY!! Today is DEC 7, 2010!! and, its my Birthday! I am 25 years old! I know, I know, I can't even believe it!! 

Of course Tim can't wait for me to open my present (he wanted me to open it last night!! Hehe!) so he goes and grabs it real quick and throws it into my lap! (at 6:40a)

GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!!! :)

YAY!! A CRICUT!!!

 I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!

But wait! What is this!?

It was missing the second part of the power cord!! haha!! :)

Not to worry! i got that all taken care of ! Now I am a crazy crafting lady and have gone a little over board with my paper and stickers.. and I AM SO EXCITED!! I love that thing!

I have the best husband!!

After i took Timmie to work i came home and got ready for the day, Janelle brought me breakfast and it was sooo yummy! A Denny's slamwhich!

Then i met up with my Sister Mom and BABY!!! watched them bowl and held my baby!!
Then we went to Chili's for lunch! not to bad, not to good.. :)

Then, the hunt began. We went to a ton of thrift stores looking for Ugly sweatshirts for the Christmas party.. hahah!! we found some scary things! Pictures will follow after the party!

Then dinner at Big heng Our Favorite family restaurant!

Then i had class.. Boo.

After class i went over to Tims parents to pick up our FREE Ps3! :) it was there i was suprised with a sheet cake and birfday cards!

What An AMAZING BIRTHDAY!!!!

I really had a great day! Thanks to everyone who made it special!

No comments:

Post a Comment